1. B. W. Zhou, P. F. Ou, N. Pant, S. B. Chen, S. Vanka, S. Chu, R. T. Rashid, G. Botton, J. Song*, Z. T. Mi*, Highly efficient binary copper-iron catalyst for photoelectrochemical carbon dioxide reduction toward methane. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2020, 117, 3, 1330-1338.
2. B. W. Zhou, P. F. Ou, R. T. Rashid, S. Vanka, K. Sun, L. Yao, H. D. Sun, J. Song*, Z. T. Mi*, Few-atomic-layers iron for hydrogen evolution from water by photoelectrocatalysis. iScience. 2020, 23,101613.
3. B. W. Zhou, X. H. Kong, S. Vanka, S. B. Cheng, N. Pant, S. Chu, P. Ghamari, Y. C. Wang, G. Botton, H. Guo, Z. T. Mi*, A GaN:Sn nanoarchitecture integrated on a silicon platform for converting CO2 to HCOOH by photoelectrocatalysis. Energy Environ. Sci. 2019, 12, 2842-2848.
4. B. W. Zhou, X. H. Kong, S. Vanka, S. Chu, P. Ghamari, Y. C. Wang, N. Pant, I. Shih, H. Guo*, Z. T. Mi*, GaN nanowire as an outstanding linker of MoSx and planar silicon for photoelectrocatalytic water splitting. Nat. Commun. 2018, 9, 3856.
5. B. W. Zhou, J. L. Song, C. Xie, C. J. Chen, Q. L. Qian, B. X. Han*, Mo-Bi-Cd ternary metal chalcogenides: highly efficient photocatalyst for CO2 reduction to formic acid under visible light. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2018, 6, 5754-5759.
6. B. W. Zhou, J. L. Song*, Z. R. Zhang, Z. W. Jiang, P. Zhang, B. X. Han*, Highly selective photocatalytic oxidation of biomass-derived chemicals to carboxyl compounds over Au/TiO2. Green Chem. 2017, 19, 1075-1081.
7. B. W. Zhou, J. L. Song*, T. B. Wu, H. Z. Liu, C. Xie, G. Y. Yang, B. X. Han*, Simultaneous and selective transformation of glucose to arabinose and nitrosobenzene to azoxybenzene driven by visible-light. Green Chem. 2016, 18, 3852-3857.
8. B. W. Zhou, J. L. Song*, H. C. Zhou, T. B. Wu, B. X. Han*, Using the hydrogen and oxygen in water directly for hydrogenation reactions and glucose oxidation by photocatalysis. Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 463–468.
9. B. W. Zhou, J. L. Song*, H. C. Zhou, L. Q. Wu, T. B. Wu, Z. M. Liu, B. X. Han*, Light-driven integration of the reduction of nitrobenzene to aniline and the transformation of glycerol into valuable chemicals in water. RSC Adv. 2015, 5, 36347-36352.
10. B. W. Zhou, C. Y. Ha, L. L. Deng, J. Q. Mo, C. N. Sun, M. M. Shen*, Preparation of surfactant with the aid of ultrasonic treatment via alkylation of sodium lignosulfonate. Acta Polym. Sin. 2013, 11, 1363-1368.
11. S. Vanka, B. W. Zhou, R. A. Awni, Z. N. Song, F. A. Chowdhury, X. D. Liu, H. Hajibabaei, W. Shi, Y. X. Xiao, I. A. Navid, A. Pandey, R. Chen, G. A. Botton, T. W. Thomas, D. W. Wang, Y. F. Yan, Z. T. Mi*, InGaN/Si double-junction photocathode for unassisted solar water splitting. ACS Energy. Lett. 2020, 5, 3741-3751.
12. J. L. Song*, B. W. Zhou, H. Z. Liu, C. Xie, Q. L. Meng, Z. R. Zhang, B. X. Han*, Biomass-derived gamma-valerolactone as an efficient solvent and catalyst for the transformation of CO2 to formamides. Green Chem. 2016, 18, 3956-3961.
13. J. L. Song*, B. W. Zhou, H. C. Zhou, L. Q. Wu, Q. L. Meng, Z. M. Liu, B. X. Han*, Porous zirconium-phytic acid hybrid: a highly efficient catalyst for Meerwein-Ponndorf-Verley reductions. Angew. Chem. Int. Edit. 2015, 54, 9399-9403.
14. M. X. Liu, L. D. Tan, B. W. Zhou, L. Li, Z. T. Mi*, C. J. Li*. Group-III nitrides catalyzed transformation of organic molecules. Chem. 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chempr.2020.09.014.
15. X. Chao, J. L. Song*, B. W. Zhou, J. Y. Hu, Z. R. Zhang, P. Zhang, Z. W. Jiang, B. X. Han*, Porous hafnium phosphonate: novel heterogeneous catalyst for conversion of levulinic acid and esters to gamma-valerolactone. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2016, 4, 6231-6236.
16. L. Q. Wu, J. L. Song*, B. W. Zhou, T. B. Wu, T. Jiang, B. X. Han*, Preparation of Ru/Graphene using glucose as carbon source and hydrogenation of levulinic acid to gamma-valerolactone. Chem. Asian. J. 2016, 11, 2792-2796.
17. J. L. Song*, L. Q. Wu, B. W. Zhou, B. X. Han*, Efficient conversion of carbohydrates into 5-hydroxymethylfurfural in new ionic liquids based on N-methylmorpholine. Chinese Sci. Bull. 2015, 60, 1522-1529.
18. C. Xie, J. L. Song*, H. R. Wu, B. W. Zhou, C. Y. Wu, B. X. Han*, Natural product glycine betaine as an efficient catalyst for transformation of CO2 with amines to synthesize N-substituted compounds. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2017, 5, 7086-7092.
19. S. Chu, P. F. Ou, P. Ghamari, S, Vanka, B. W. Zhou, I. Shih, J. Song*, Z. T. Mi*, Photoelectrochemical CO2 reduction into syngas with the metal/oxide interface. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 7869-7877.
20. H. C. Zhou, J. L. Song, Q. L. Meng, Z. H. He, Z. W. Jiang, B. W. Zhou, H. Z. Liu, B. X. Han*, Cooperative catalysis of Pt/C and acid resin for the production of 2,5-dimethyltetrahydrofuran from biomass derived 2,5-hexanedione under mild conditions. Green Chem. 2016, 18, 220-225.